Nursing Graduate Looking for a New Look a New Booty - Beverly Hills, CA

Since I was younger I always wanted to have a...

Since I was younger I always wanted to have a fuller backside. I was never blessed with a big butt or any butt in my opinion. I knew I wanted a bigger booty but something that looked natural. I tried working out for two years with all the squats I did nothing still helped. I knew that I wanted to get a BBL. During my nursing school journey I gained weight in order to have enough fat for the procedure it was very hard from going from 120 to 175 in two years but I new my ultimate goal. With my surgery coming up I am more excited then afraid. Can't wait to show everyone my results.

BBL complete

Hello everyone so tomorrow makes it a week post op. I'm feeling sore and very weak. The hardest thing for me is not being able to get up and go and not being able to sit.
Beverly Hills Physician

Let me start off by saying Dr. Daniel Barret and his staff are AMAZING! I've worked with plenty of doctors in my clinical experience in nursing school and I can tell what doctors care and what doctors just see you as just another check. Dr. Daniel Barret wants to make sure your comfortable and answers any questions you may have.He always tells you if you have any questions or concerns to email him. Rosalyn Floyd who is the office manger is just the icing on the cakes she is so nice and is always there whenever you need her. Between Rosalyn and Dr. Barret you have no choice but to choose this office when I walked in for my consultation I just knew this was the one. I still went to other consultations but all the doctors I went to see were missing the compassion that Dr. Barret and Rosalyn had. I am so happy with my choice I would recommend any one everywhere to visit Dr. Barrett's office for any procedures.