New Beginnings!!!! - Soon to be a Kapoor DollBeverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 5"11 235 lbs :(I hope liposuction will give me...

I'm 5"11 235 lbs :(I hope liposuction will give me the waistline and flat stomach I once had. And why not round my ass out. I've always been obsessed with having a big ol booty! I'm ready to get back to loving me and have a boost in confidence too. After having a abusive relationship with my Ex and being new to motherhood I lost myself ! And have been in disgust with how I currently look.

post pregnancy

where are my Vets?????

What are the most important must haves and do away items after surgery? Feed back please!!!!

me now at 230lbs

front profile

wow my pre op is approaching....I

I noticed from reading different reviews, that some of the ladies had issues with their hemoglobin.... I pray that all of my blood work is healthy in the name of Jesus. So that I can carry on with my bbl journey! #confidence #lovingeveryinchandcurve

rescheduled, and had pre op today....

Sorry Gal's, I had to reschedule. I had my Pre op this morning and I'm scheduled for my bbl next week! I'm so excited.

enjoy it will i can

I better enjoy this fattening food while I can!

I'm thinking about a new wardrobe all ready!

thinking about anew wardrobe already

Tailor made!

18 hrs away from surgery !!!!

Wow I can't believe this is finally going to happen. I'm soooo excited! I pray that Dr. Kapoor can execute my vision. Genetically I've had a hourglass shape. Small waist hips.. And a illusion of a big butt! Ha! I wish that the process was as simple as Viola ,no blood and no swelling !

help!!!!!!?

How long before i can sit and drive? What can i use to aide me in sitting in a car. I'm 5'11

countdown

i hope this funnel business ain't messy

5 days post and finally feel up to writing.

I had my surgery Feb 17, i don't remember anything in between the preoperative room and Serenity the recovery house. I slightly remember being transported by Lamar the driver ,as i was in and out of consciousness. Once i realized that I was at the Recovery center, my first movement made me vomit. Which was painful because my stomach was empty. I went through the vomiting phase three times to my recollection. The the pain was horrible. Serenity's Staff was Excellent! Instead of staying, what was supposed to be one day turned into two! They saw the need and made the request. Post op isn't a joke. The pain on top of me still feeling fatter, than before. I do understand that a great portion of it is swelling. I'm not sure how i feel about my butts shape yet.. I wanted aggressive projection. And i cant make anything out right now, besides the discomfort and pain. To lay down on the same side causes my legs to cramp. I had a BM 3 times now..... And getting that ass clean is a task! So because of that I know my ass is definitely bigger .....lol. I can actually use the back of my thighs to sit on the toilet my butt doesn't touch the seat at all. I used my funnel once. Today is Sunday and my follow up with Dr. Kapoor is Tuesday. I haven't needed a Boppy pillow. For laying down lots of pillows are needed i have the foam yoga roller for sitting in the care and that's very useful. You'll need lots and lots of wipes. I've been instructed not to removed my garment and or dressing. I do not and did not have a drain tube. So I'm not sure how the fluid is supposed to come out. All i can do is follow instructions and pray for the best outcome and great results. #hopeful

a lil bottay and foam roller

Foam roller purchased at target $19

Foam roller purchased at target $19

Foam roller found at target $19

Day 7 is the best so far....

I still have some ways to go... I guess i can't make too much judgement on my result as of yet. Yes definitely smaller, still a lot of swelling and puffiness ????

day 8 and i hate my results

My phone doesn't even want to upload these photos! What I'm looking at today is ???????? I've tried numerous times to upload the photos. I'll try again another day.

day 11

I feel much better than my previous post. Each day my body looks different. I just have to take it one day at a time. Its definitely appears to be a process , with the swelling and settling. I'll keep you'll posted with updates and photos. I went back to job#1 yesterday... And made it through the day with enough strength!

booty lift

My healing process is quite interesting. I'm at week 3 mark. And my butt has just went from naw to pow. Everyone notices the difference now and so do I. It's becoming more round and full. I still have a lot of swelling in the abdominal area. But nevertheless a transformation has taking place. In the beginning of my post op , I was extremely discouraged. After seeing so many girls on this site look immediately amazing after surgery, I was sure that mine was a failure! But it Turns out that Dr. Kapoor knows exactly what he's doing. And with each passing day, I'm becoming more and more happy with my results. I've promised photos, and I will upload them at some point.

my button is literally transforming

Still looking for more change.. But I'm definitely like the direction my body is heading in. Week 4

I'm really thinking

I am feeling a sense of satisfaction... But I'm considering a round 2 ! Now that the swelling in my butt has gone down! I'm greedy
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon