Dr. Dass Gave Me D ASS!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 1 day post op and I don't have much pain just...

I am 1 day post op and I don't have much pain just discomfort. Feels like I've done 1099 squats!! Lol. Can't see results till tomorrow when I shower and I can't wait. I got bruising under my breast from the ab binder but I've been putting Arnica gel on it and YES it does work. Still waiting to have a BM, in the meantime I'm still taking the stool softener. I only drained 1 day thank God. It did get all over my body pillow I use to lay on. Luckily I didn't have to get the JP drains. Will update tmrw.

photos

day 3...

Well, things are getting easier. I can get in and out of bed alot easier and more independently. Walking is more comfortable. I took my 1st shower yesterday and it felt like heaven. My lipo areas are very sensitive to the touch but just letting the warm water hit it was great. Still no BM. I've been taking my stool softener regularly and my water intake is insane! But still nothing. ...so I had a small cup of coffee this morning to see if it can help get things going. My protein intake is great. Apples n Peanut butter, oatmeal, Ensure shakes, grilled chicken salad with spinach leaves.
I'm looking forward to my shower today! ! I do feel a lot of pressure in my hips and butt and I'll probably be off the Norco pain meds by today. Will update pictures during shower time.

My year!

the waist is snatched honey, yassss. to be cont....

still under construction..

it's getting there.

Thought I was but I wasn't....

Thought I would be able to go a day without the Norco.
******SIKE*******
So what I did do was just cut back. .popping Norco I'm sweating whoo..

What??...WAIT!!!..Did that just happen? ??

So, it's been 6 days since my journey began. I'm getting around more independently and a bit faster, thank goodness.
So I'm waking to the kitchen and I felt myself SWITCHING. Like not on purpose either!! I felt 1 cheek go up then the other , with a little giggle. I'm like wth...are my cheeks High 5ing each other??!! I had to stop..and was like. .well I'll be damned... I am WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR.

Day 6..

Can you see the change?

On day 3 my butt was more pointy at the top vs. now on day 6. Also can you see how much it has dropped and settled at the bottom on day 6 vs. day 3? I'm excited.

1 week & a day

Hi ladies...and guys (no shade).
I FINALLY made it through 1 week. It was definitely trying, omg! I had my 1 week follow up today and the super amazing Dr. Dass said I'm healing perfectly. So happy to hear that because I have been trying to do everything right.
So I was able to change my lipo foam from 4 pieces to 2, which was provided. Additionally, I received my stage 2 garment which is a spanx. No zippers or clips. I can start wearing the stage 2 garment next week without the lipo foam while continuing to wear my ab binder over the garment. I tell you, that was music to my ears. At that time I can also drive short distances. So I am looking forward to getting thru this week. I was able to come out of my compression socks today as well. But I was told to wear them anytime I planned on doing prolonged walking, for the swelling. I do still have a lot of swelling in my belly and butt.
I go back for my 6wk follow up in mid February. And by God's grace and mercy, I will get the go ahead to get out the garment COMPLETELY.
This 1st week is mentally challenging. I say that because you are totally dependent on someone else. All you can do is lie on your stomach and you barely have an appetite. Man, I made it. But it certainly gets easier after at least day 4 or 5.
I am very happy with my results, which are still changing. I did not go in this seeking a Kim K. donk. I wanted am improvement that is sexy, and fitting for my shape. I got my lower and upper abs, flanks, and back done. I withheld on the bra roll because they are not out of control and I didn't want to pay an additional $1300.00 when that can at least give me an excuse to hit the gym with my newness. LOL. So to each his own and good luck to each of you who considering coming over to this side. I will keep updating.
Many blessings and happy healing.

I found them! !!

Found my BEFORE pics I used for my consult...they were in my trash...I wonder why (*side eye*)

Arnica works!! 9 days post-op

Sorry if some are sideways.

3 weeks post-op

Finally able to go without my ab binder. Relief!!! However, I'll probably sleep in it. I'm driving and wearing regular clothes not just sweats. Lol YMI brand jeans fit great with no gap waist. I found them at Ross for $18. These fit like a glove and will do until I stop changing.
I'm still a little sore to the touch.

incision sites

3 weeks and 2 days...

1 Month today!! whooo

So I've lost some volume which was expected and I'm still happy! !

My measurements
Before After
_____________________________
Waist 34.5 29
Hips 40 42

6 weeks!!

I finally made it! Thank you Jesus, Joseph and Mary! OMG, that was the longest 6 weeks of my life. To say I am happy that I am out of my garment is an understatement. Dr. Dass said everything was fine and all restrictions have been lifted. So, I'm back in the gym Wednesday twice a day, light workouts of course. My garment got so loose the last week or so and it was bothersome. I feel free!! My sides are still sensitive to the touch and when I sit for about 2 hrs I get stiff and walk around. Other than that I am happy to report that I made it through! No its time for the fine tuning to begin. Good luck to everyone and hang I'm there, keep your mental strong!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Awesome and Knowledgeable Dr. He answered every question and made me feel at ease. The staff were great. Thank you Ryan (ofc mngr) and Cynthia & Meagan (nurses). I would highly recommend Dr. Dass if anyone is trying to find one. Very pleased so far .