Dr. Amazing - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm a professional woman. Successful and sought...

I'm a professional woman. Successful and sought after in my line of work, much like Dr. Vallecillos. Sometimes in life we question who we are and what we want to be come? I was thinking about this question and decided to talk with a plastic surgeon. I'm very happy with who I am, but knew I could be better. I made an appointment with Dr. Vallecillos to discuss a butt lift. Needless to say He IS AMAZING!!!!!! He made me look and feel better than ever. My butt is beautiful, full and lifted. He is so exact in his surgical procedures that my results were perfect. He made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and never made me feel stupid or egotistical. I'm going back for some facial injections and I would ONLY trust Dr. Vallecillos to touch my face. I normally do not write reviews, but this time is different. I want to let as many people as possible know about my experience with Dr. Vallecillos and his kind professional office staff. If you are thinking about any type of plastic surgery or facial injections, I can't emphasize enough to call his office, make an appointment, and have the best plastic surgery experience you'll ever have. HE IS FABULOUS!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon