**I Made the Best Decision of my Life #Hazanidoll** - Beverly Hills, CA

**2 DAYS POST-OP** I've been looking into BBL...

**2 DAYS POST-OP**
I've been looking into BBL surgeons for the past 5 years. I went to consultation after consultation never feeling as if i got the response I was looking for. I made a decision to consult with Doctor Hazani, and all i can say is that i have never felt so comfortable. He makes you feel like family first and foremost but what hit home for me,was how realistic he was with me.He never gave me a sense of false hope of how i was going to look, and made it super clear, that as a woman we come in all shapes and sizes, so the results would definitely vary. He set amazing expectations of what i could look like after my surgery and gave me peace of mind. I performed the bbl surgery with Dr. Hazani , and i feel so happy of how i look he gave me hips which I never had not to mention the projection (1200 cc). Thank you Dr. Hazani for giving me what I've always wanted. You have amazing ppl working for you Debbie and Nayeli are amazing they helped me stay motivated and positive, they went above and beyond their job duties to make me feel like family. Thank you so much ladies. I will definitely keep in touch. I absolutely recommend Dr.hazani to all ladies looking to do their BBL. best believe that you are in good hands! ;-) i will be posting pictures and a detailed post op experience later on for all you ladies...

*Update with pictures *

Day 3 post op
Hey girls... Today is day 3, i'm still bruised and feeling soar but results are looking great. I can see my curves. I started with no hips and no projection. Now i have what i've always dreamed about. I always wanted to look great in a dress, especially a wedding dress. My dreams are coming true. Thank you Dr. Hazani. :)
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

DR HAZANI IS THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN CALIFORNIA HE'S AMAZING, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO HIM FOR FUTURE PROCEDURES.