Dass Doll - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello dolls, I've been wanting to have a BBL...

Hello dolls, I've been wanting to have a BBL forever and today I had the procedure done by Dr. Dass. I researched countless doctors and ultimately it was between Dr. Sej & Dr. Dass. I chose to go to Dr. Dass because of his signature heart shaped figure that he gives. I wanted a really BIG butt and I made sure to let him know this countless times lol.

Night after the procedure

Morning after BBL

BBL by Dr. Dass

Hey girls, So today I feel much less soreness and am taking less medicine. I feel great and can't wait till swelling goes down so I can see what my results will look like. I as well as my whole family are in shock of how small Dr. Dass made my whole back! It was really big and I had horrible bra rolls. I am beyond pleased with the results.

Before/ After

Okay so here is a before and after. Dass is truly a master sculptor he gave me a perfect after and I can't thank him enough.

Body shaper

Hey girls sorry I haven't updated recently. So physically I'm doing really well with recovery. The only complaint I have is the body shaper. At night I wake up due to the tighteness of the shaper, it makes my back hurt and it's difficult to breath. During the day I unzipp it or else I would be constant discomfort. How soon after the BBL do you think I can stop wearing the body shaper?

2 week update

Hey girls! Yesterday was 2 weeks. Here is a pic of me.

I love Dr. DASS!!!

Dass Doll

3 weeks

Dass gave me a big butt and a small waist!

Okay so it's almost going to be 4 weeks post op and I'm already hitting the gym trying to get my stomach right since only my back was lipo'd.

Dass Doll

Almost 5 weeks

7 Weeks Post Op

Hey girls it's been 7 weeks and although I get paranoid that my butt is gone it's still there.

8 shape by dass

Here is a full body front facing photo, the most common comment I get from people is "you have a coke bottle figure"
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I really loved Dr. Dass's personality. He is so soft spoken and throughout the process he always made me feel calm. When I told him that I wanted my butt as big as possible he told me up front that he would try to achieve that but it all depended if my skin would stretch that much. He is truly a remarkable doctor and professional that I respect and trust.