Consultation Review - Beverly Hills, CA

Today August 22nd I found myself at California...

Today August 22nd I found myself at California Surgical Institute doing a consultation with Dr. Tarick K. Smaili. Walked into a beautiful lobby with warming staff. Filled out a patient registration form then was directed to the consultation room. As I waited for Dr. Smaili to walk in- I was watching his snap chats and his famous "Bubble Butt dance". Dr. Smaili took a look at all my troubled areas (fat areas) and determined I would benefit from lipo from back rolls, abdomen, arms, flanks, and knees and transfer to the butt. I'm 5'6'' with a stable weight of 130. After getting dress I sat with Andrea. Andrea went over the cost and what the surgery included. Starting cost for a BBL was 8,700 which included fat transfer from abdomen and back. I thought 8,700 was a bit high since I was going off what other realself reviewers stated on their reviews with Dr Smaili. Butt back to cost I was doing additional lipo from arms,back rolls, and knees, so my quote ended up coming out to 9,800. I also mentioned the $1,000 dollars off when mentioning realself, but not sure if that was applied. I also went to a consultation with another Beverly Hills Doctor and loved them both! Their prices are very similar so now it's just time to sit back and make a final decision.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's a very busy Doctor so if you go to a consultation make sure you write down all your questions down so you don't forget anything. Another advice is to educate yourself about the procedure you are considering getting done.