Best Choice Was Dr. Hazani in Beverly Hills BBL

I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Hazani...

I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Hazani and his staff Debbie and Nayely. They have not only been kid and professional but have really go e the extra mile for me through this entire process. Dr.Hazani is truly more than an outstanding doctor, he is a wonderful person who truly takes the time to care for his patients. I have no complaints and couldn't be happier with my results from my lipo and bbl. I and now 15 days post op and even though I am in Seattle, WA I have not felt the distance between me Dr. Hazani. He has responded in less than 1 hour every time I have text him ( he gives his patients his cell number) and has also called me several ties yo discuss my recovery. I will be going back for my tummy tuck and breast reduction. He has already changed my shape so much and really given me so much to look forward to. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hazani and his amazing staff to anyone who wants the best results!! Thank you so much and I can't wait to see all of you for round 2 :)

17 days post happy