Lip Fat Transfer & Much Needed BBL, It's Mommy Time with 3 Boys! Beverly Hills, CA

Hi, I'm from Northern Ca. and looking to regain my...

Hi, I'm from Northern Ca. and looking to regain my booty confidence. After 3 months of researching through RS, the best results I viewed were from Dr. Hazani. I had a phone consultation with him on January 11, 2016 after he stated I would be a good candidate for surgery I pursued to move forward and meet him in person on Jan. 31, and confirm 100% that he was the Dr. for me. After confirming he was, I left my deposit that day and scheduled my surgery for April 8th @ 7:00a.m. Me and my husband each own 2 businesses, so it has been hard to find time to start this Journey review. But I needed to give back the Courage and Confidence to RS that it has given me, to Just Do It!

FRIDAY APRIL 8, SX

Well Ladies here is my update, kinda working it backwards, but then again who doesn't love seeing results 1st! As some of you have stated, this is a very serious surgery and I am still recovering, I TOTALLY AGREE! I am now at 2 months post op and loving the new me! Dr Hazani truly does have a natural gift and I have to thank him from the bottom of my heart, he is a great DR. Where to start? I flew in on Thursday 4/7 and was suppose to have my pre op appointment that day, but I missed my flight and was a bit late, so I just took the taxi to the hotel. We stayed at the Hilton in Woodland Hills in a renovated room, which was 2 King beds, Very Nice! for $129 a night +tx (Tl$596 4 nights)My husband drove so we could have a car and also took all my medical supplies, including a wheel chair I borrowed. It was to get me from the car to the Hotel room after surgery and let me say, that wheel chair was the best decision I made! I had 1200 CC's in buttocks and also lip fat transfer. I am one to tolerate high levels of pain, but when I woke from the surgery It was excruciating, not from my lips, but from my lipo. I had to keep asking for morphin a total of 3 times, till the pain was controlled. But as anything, we are all made different and some don't feel it as bad, unfortunately I was not one of them. It also took me 3 times for them to try to get me into the wheel chair, but I kept wanting to pass out from feeling so dehydrated. Friday and Sat was the worst pain and on the 2nd day (Sat)I had Nausea and also vomiting, which I never have with anesthesia, so I couldn't eat till the 3rd day(Sun), and not to mention have a BM till the 5th day. Just make sure you take those stool softeners they do help. Btw, I will post more pictures and comments but just wanted to get this going, sorry to wait so long.

Weght Gain/Room Pictures

So I am 5'4" tall and and before surgery I weighed 134lb. I am normally 118-120 but gained a good 14lb for the surgery before I even called Dr Hazani or went to my consultation. When I went to the consul he said I did not need to gain anymore weight.

April 10, 2 Days Post Op

This is Sunday evening, my second full day post op, when I was finally able to get up on my own, walk around and finally take a shower! That felt so good! I was doing the binder all wrong, so don't pay any attention to it. I was in so much pain after surgery they had some difficulty getting it on me fast. I think on this day I even put it on upside down, LOL! The correct way is: the Velcro goes on the left side and the more narrow end goes toward the bottom of your back. Also my lips were swollen for 5 days but never felt pain in them and when I left my post op appointment on Monday morning, 3 days after surgery, I wore a face mask at the airport cause it was so bad! But to finally not feel any fat transfer in my lips, it took me almost 5 weeks to feel normal again. The bruising looks worse than it is on my legs, the pain I felt was from the lipo itself, even now I am still sleeping on my stomach and wake up every 2 hours or so to adjust, since I would like to wait the 3 months before sitting completely on the booty :) But I tell you, it is very hard and frustrating.

48TH BIRTHDAY & FEELING BEAUTIFUL!!

Today I am 48 Years Young and feeling more confidant then ever!! I am LOVING all the attention and compliments I am getting these days! I am 4 months post op on August 8 and still experiencing a bit of pain on my lower spine when I sit too long. But overall I have improvement everyday. I did expect my healing to take a bit longer than the younger generation, but over all I am extremely happy with my results! Although its not perfection, its a tremendous improvement and 10 times better than what I started with.:) From talking to a person who already has had this procedure it is very serious and takes up to a year for complete healing. But everyone is different and goes at a different pace, so we just need to be patient with our bodies.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I have to say this has been a challenging journey, but oh so worth it!! Dr Hazani is a Great Dr, who has a natural ability to sculpt a body. I would recommend him to anyone I know for a BBL or Lip Fat Tansfer. I trusted you from the beginning and with all the great work I have read about you in RS and only got that in return. I just want to say Thank You! Thank You! and Thank You! Dr Hazani, for the amazing and natural look, with just a little extra I was searching for!