In Need of Booty!! Beverly Hills, CA

Hey girls I'm 30 yrs old mommy of 4 kids Iam in...

Hey girls I'm 30 yrs old mommy of 4 kids Iam in serious need of booty and hips. I had a few consultations and finally decided to go with Dr.Hazani. He has reply to all my messages and I love his results my surgery is november 20 ..IAm 5"4 and weight 177 hope to lose 20 pounds before procedure. If anyone one wants to share experience with dr hazani please do it thanks

when do you wear the garment after bbl

For all hazani girls when did you start wearing the garment after your bbl?

2 weeks before BBl

Here are my before pictures. It is very embarrassing to post them but here they are..im having my bbl done on nov 3..

One day before surgery

My surgery day is on Tuesday, I'm feeling excited and nervous. I hope to get the results i want. I ask for the max of cc he can add. Any advised from dr hazani patients for after surgery? Here are some wish pictures

Surgery day is today

IM ON MY WAY TO THE SURGERY CENTER I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 11.. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME..WILL POST UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN THank YOU

I made it

So i went into sx around 1:30 and left the center aroun 7pm..IAM IN PAIN BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I EXPECTED.. DR HAZANI PUT 2040 CC YAY..IM SO HAPPY..HE SAID HE HAS NEVER DONE 2040CC ON ANYONE IM HIS FIRST.. ILL TRY TO POST PIC TOMORROW:)

2nd day post op

Today is my 2nd day post op and let me tell you Iam really swollen, my butt and hips look huge hopefully they will shrink.. iam sore not in alot pain just sore plus my neck hurts from being on my stomack.. my stomack looks weird but i am really swollen my vagina is huge lol..

2nd day post op picture

This is the best i can with pictures i will post some from the front once im alittle less swollen

3rd day post op

Im still very swollen from everywhere i hope it goes down my hips are huge..

6 days post op

IM FEELING BETTER BUT I FEEL IM STILL VERY SWOLLEN MY BUTT IS SORE..OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD..

another picture

11 days post op

Im feeling alot better day by day it does get easier. im still swollen, havent sat yet. Im still sleeping on my stomach which sucks cant wait to sleep normal again..
I just want to say that Dr.Hazani did such an amazing job in transforming my body after 4 kids never thought i would look like this.. i know im still swollen and it will get better thanks to dr hazani..here is a picture but it looks better in person.

picture

trying on some jeans

Im almost 3 weeks had to try some jeans..

Before and After picture

Almost 4 months post op

almost 5 months

Its almost 5 months since i had the bbl with dr hazani, i am loving my results, the only thing i wish was that my waist was smaller.. but other than that everything is good. I still get sore after sitting but its all good :)

More pictures

7 months post op

7 months post op still loving my results.

7 month post op Pictures

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. HaZANI has been very nice to me and answer all questions. Michelle has been very nice too.