Would Like Body Sculpture! - Beverly Hills, CA

After visiting Dr. Hazani, I would definitely...

After visiting Dr. Hazani, I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering almost any type of plastic surgery. I had my consultation with him today, and he answered all my questions with great detail. He knows exactly what he is talking about, and u just feel you are in great hands. I just had a mommy make-over, and am very pleased with the results, however I feel that a BBL would be the cherry on top. Being a teacher, my vacation schedule is difficult to accommodate for that procedure during the holiday, but I may decide on it for the summer...

BBL this Friday on 6-17-16!!!

Finally summer is here and I'm getting Hazanified this Friday!! 5'6, and 190 pds. Any advice highly appreciated!!! Any good bbl chair/recliner?? Please comment. These Are my before photos, will post post-op pics as soon as I'm able too!! Wish me luck!

38 Year Old in Much Desire of Body Shaping

Being a teacher, I had to wait till the Summer to finally get my BBL after meeting my dream Dr back in December of 2015. Well the day seemed to never come fast enough! Finally got it done yesterday. I have to say this is by far one of the best decisions in my life. I had interviewed at least 5 other plastic surgeons for this procedure, Dr. Hazani is an angel!!! I never thought I would achieve this figure, he truly exceeded my expectations. A picture is worth a million words, so here goes!! Keep in mind I was 190lbs. on the day of the procedure. The following pictures are only 1 day post op, so I can't wait to see my end results! Thank you so much Dr. Hazani, words cannot express my gratitude!

Day 3 post bbl

Feel amazing!!!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani is by far a God send! Very humble, which is a sign of extreme confidence, precision, skill, and talent. He knew exactly what I wanted, and I can't wait to go back in July to have my rhinoplasty revision and face work!!