A Really Big Decision...Beverly Hills, CA

Like every other person on here I've been stalking...

Like every other person on here I've been stalking the site reading every review I can on this procedure good and bad. And honestly right now I'm split 50/50 on this decision. Never had surgery before and I'm 23 years old. 5'3" 140 pounds and healthy. I do already have curves but just want to enhance them. One day I wake up thinking I can just take my ass to the gym and other days I'm set on going through with the bbl. anyone else feel this way? Another big fear of mine is bbl is temporary and after a year I'll be back to where I started.

Saw this on a doctor's website

Took a screenshot for y'all. I know everyone's different but it clearly says: "The aesthetic effects of the Brazilian butt lift are temporary and touch up treatments are recommended to maintain desired appearance." ummm..not too sure what to make of this. For those wondering this is off Dr. Beck's website in bay area.

I got that donk!

I felt like this surgery was meant to be for me, I happened to get a cancellation last minute on a date that worked perfectly for me and I only had a week to physically, mentally, and emotionally prepare. I had no idea what to expect but Dr. Hazani hooked me up! I was small to begin with 5'3' 137-140ish pounds and a really small frame. I'm really pleased with my results and I hope my booty doesn't go down, and fluffs :)

This is definitely an emotional and physically taxing journey so if anyone has any questions I'm here to answer. Dr. Hazani is the best in the west coast hands down.

10 Days Post Op