BBL Procedure - Beverly Hills, CA

I am close to 3 months to recovery. I had wanted...

I am close to 3 months to recovery.
I had wanted to do the procedure for some time now. I was looking to have a bigger bottom and more curvy look.

I decided to not put off the procedure anymore.
I had my breast done a few years ago and felt like my back side needed more fullness/ roundness. I was looking to get projection also.

The main reason I couldn't do the procedure sooner was due to my work schedule.
I'm a mother of a 4 year old and turning 28.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am writing about my personal experience with Dr. J. I am beyond happy with choosing Dr. J as my surgeon! He is very knowledgeable and quickly won my trust. I interviewed with a few surgeons in the area prior to making my choice. When doing so I didn’t feel anybody as sincere as him. He cruelly cares about his patients and sets a very realistic expectation of risk involved along with realistic results. We all want that booty we see on models, but the reality of it is not what it seems. Most of these people have probably undergone multiple procedures to achieve those results. Aside from choosing a Surgeon that is well qualified it was important for me to choose a surgeon that I felt comfortable with. He was there to answer any questions prior to the procedure and after it was completed. Feeling drowsy and tired the day of the procedure I did not feel like talking on the phone. I was able to txt Dr. J with questions and he promptly responded. He completely goes above and beyond! Amazing doctor and amazing human being!