My BBL with Fat Transfer Journey (Dr. Dass) - Beverly Hills, CA

I have wanted the bbl with fat transfer procedure...

I have wanted the bbl with fat transfer procedure for about 2 years now. I finally got my credit right ?? and was approved by 2 lenders. I go in for my pre-op this Friday and I will keep you all posted. My entire journey will be documented in here to help anyone considering the procedure... Excited!!

Tubes

I called Angela at Dr. Dass's office to ask if I would have to have tubes. I was so relieved when she told me no.... ??

Pre-Op

My BBL KIT

This is the bbl kit Dr. Dass's office provided me with. I'll be purchasing a few more items but these are the basics that he provided me with. Excuse my nephews had. He thinks everything is his ????????????

My BBL KIT

This is the bbl kit Dr. Dass's office provided me with. I'll be purchasing a few more items but these are the basics that he provided me with. Excuse my nephews hand. He thinks everything is his????????????????

Wish Pictures

Side view (Before)

Back Rolls (Before)

This body has to go ASAP!!!! I can't wait

Bloated

I am a bit bloated now so my tum appears more bigger than usual. Just a tad bit. I'm so glad I am getting this BBL procedure

Getting Closerrrrrr

So time seems to be going by so fast. At the end of this week i will have my procedure. I am feeling excited and nervous. I know I will for sure get the procedure done, I'm just nervous as to how my body will look after. I know Dr. Dass is an expert and I trust him, IDK I'm just full of different emotions... I will try to post right after my surgery, depending on how I feel.

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!

OMG so tomorrow is the big day I am very nervous. The surgical center called me today to confirm my surgery time tomorrow! I'll try to post tomorrow!!!

Supplies

All of my essential goodies :)

Today is the dayyy

After Dr. Dass drew on me

After Surgery

Surgery is over. Everything went very good. I'm just a little stiff and sore but besides that everything went very well. I have been able to get up and walk around a bit it is a little bit hard but it's not too hard. I'm very excited and very glad that I went to Dr. Dass. He just called me not too long ago to check up on me make sure that I was doing really well and to make sure I understood everything about the swelling. I really appreciated that shows a lot about his character. I'm so excited to see the results. I have posted these pictures please just show my backside right now. I am really swollen and I have padding in my back so you see a big role but it's not scan it's actually the padding. I'll try to post again tomorrow but I wanted to give everyone in the real stuff community and update. Let me know if you all have any questions.

Here are some after photos

I am still swollen but so far I like the results

Upppppdattttteeee

So I am 2 weeks post op and I am still in pain. I didn't know the pain would last this long. My back is killing me. I woke up really early this morning due to back pain. My butt is still super rock hard. I like my results although I am still really swollen. Dr. Dass did an awesome job!

All healed up

The entire process was really easy. The pain was tough tho, but just knowing that when you are healed your body will be nice it's worth it. I am thinking about getting a revision surgery to make my butt a bit more bigger and to hopefully get my waist a bit smaller.

All healed up

Resultsssss

So I believe Dr. Dads did a good job but, I just feel more fat could have been removed. I am now considering Dr. Sej Patel for a revision surgery. I want the top part of my but a bit fuller and more back fat removed. If you are considering Dr. Dass he is awesome. I love him ;)

After Photossss