BBL with Dr. Sejal Patel Can't Wait to Become a Patel Doll!! Beverly Hills, CA

Hey Guys! Soooo very excited for my upcoming BBL. ...

Hey Guys!
Soooo very excited for my upcoming BBL. Cant wait to share my full experience with you all! So far, so good! Dr. Patel and his lovely staff have been amazing! I booked my surgery in July 2015. Because he is a Master of his craft he only does 1 BBL a day! I will be updating this with current before pics sometime this week. Stay tuned! In the meantime go check him out on Instagram

My before pics

Hey ladies I'm 15 days out!! But my iron is low so I'm taking iron supplements to get me at a 13 right now I'm at an 11. Daisy called me Monday to let me know after receiving my blood work. I got the iron supplements immediately and have been taking them 3 times a day. Anyway, here are my before pics taken in August when I booked my appointment.

Wish pics

Here are my wish pics for inspiration. Small waist, smooth hips, and that healthy full bubble ????

3 days post op and LOVING it!

Here are some pics 3 days post op and my waist is shrinking and booty and hips are popping! Dr. Patel, Daisy, Natalie, Gladys, and my dear anesthesiologist were perfect the day of. Their professionalism and beside manor made me feel like I am apart of their family. I'll post more detail after my follow up later this week.

3 days post op Dr. Sejal Patel is my angel!

Hey guys feeling great! Just really tired and sore from liposuction. My butt and hips don't hurt at all. But the way my body is already shaping up is amazing. I cannot stress enough how important it is to stay hydrated! Drink lots of water and Gatorade your body will lose lots of blood during lipo and you must replenish those fluids for the healing process. I'm already walking around a bit just around the house and backyard to get my circulation going and it helps with the swelling. You will sleep a lot too due to the medication but this is all normal. I really couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Dr. Patel was put on this earth to make whomever the best version of themselves. I'm only 3 days post op and my figure is shaping up beautifully. Please make sure you have proper aftercare as well. I'm blessed I have my mom taking care of me (retired nurse of 43 years) so I'm spoiled hehehe. Will post more after my follow up with Dr. Patel later this week.

Loving myself more than ever!!

Dr. Patel is an artist! I absolutely love my results. Check me out about 5 weeks post op.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon