I Made It! BBL W Dr. Ron Hazani - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone! I am 29yrs old, 5'2 and weight...

Hello everyone! I am 29yrs old, 5'2 and weight 137lbs. I have two beautiful daughters ages 10 and 4 and I am married to a wonderful 6'2 tall dark and handsome man (just thought I'd throw that out there.. Lol) I am one week post op today. Got 1020cc in each cheek plus some on hips. Had lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back and waist. The day of surgery was tough! I was very sore and nauseous.. I threw up a few times and my painkillers were making me feel worse. I stopped taking my painkillers by the next day and handled the pain on my own. I started Day two of my surgery with diarrhea due to the antibiotics. Not sure what it was but man was I peeing buckets! I woke up 14 times the night of my surgery just to pee!! Till this day I am peeing a lot, not as much as day one but still a lot.. As far as the pain goes, it's more soreness than pain. The binder is pretty tight and very uncomfortable and have to wear it for 10 days.On day 4 I went for my first post op and was given the compression garment. I have been wearing it since and was told to wear it for the next 5 weeks, which I don't mind, I would much rather wear the garment than the binder! I started walking around my house the night of surgery which feels nice cuz laying on my back is a pain in the neck, literally!! It gets very uncomfortable laying on your back, not only does my neck hurt but also my lower back.. I have the hardest time getting comfortable at night, and when I finally do, I have to get up and pee!! Every day is slowly getting better and able to do a bit more. I just really can't wait till I am fully recovered! Btw, my butt is a lot bigger in person! I will be posting more pics as I heal. Please feel free to ask away, I would gladly answer any question you may have ????

15 days post op

16 days post op

23 days post op

24 days post op

5 weeks post op

Almost 7 weeks post op

9 weeks post op

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani is a very kind, upfront, honest person. He really cares and takes his time to answer any question you may have. He explains what he can do for you and let's you know what to expect. His staff is awesome too! Debbie is so down to earth and treats you like family! Gary handled the payments and everything ran smoothly.. I love these people!