5'7", 28 Years Old, 130 Lbs (Put on 5 Lbs for This Procedure!) - Beverly Hills, CA

When I first found out about this procedure I was...

When I first found out about this procedure I was so excited that it event existed. I am an active 28 year old female and have always wished I had a bigger butt (especially if they can come from my love handles!) I normally am about 125 lbs but definitely have been indulging before my surgery next week. I wanted to share this for other girls with my similar body type.

Day 2 Post Op!

Right out of surgery I was in a lot of pain and really nauseous but once I got home I took meds and napped. When I woke up I felt a lot better and was moving around a lot. My sister has been my nurse and changed out my gauze pads frequently. There's no more drainage today (thank god!) I feel really good and actually way better than I expected. I take a lot of vitamins normally but started taking high dosage iron pills plus 2 multi vitamins and 2 vitamin c pills daily and am still taking them. I've been drinking smoothies and eating vegetable soup and I feel great! Just a little sore. I am LOVING how my doctor reshaped me, I didn't have hips before and now I do! Will continue to update

One week post op and loving my results!

It's officially been one week since my surgery and I'm feeling great and loving my results!
Kenneth Hughes

My experience with Dr. Hughes and his surgical staff was great. Everything was efficient and quick and I am loving my results. Lorena was also wonderful. One thing I will say about some of the office staff though (and I am all for "fun in the workplace") is that they were a little bit unprofessional during the waiting times, snap chatting each other and singing very loudly and whatnot, while I waited over 30 minutes to talk to anyone. I must admit that I was a bit annoyed. For being a plastic surgery office in Beverly Hills where I'm paying thousands of dollars, I would have expected it to be a bit more professional. I could not have imagined an older woman in the same position being too pleased. With that being said, I would go back there because of how happy I am with my results as of this moment :)