54 Years Young, Celebrating my 55 Bday, and 35 Wedding Anniversary Oct - Beverly Hills, CA

5'5" 200lbs planning to lose 30lbs, 44," chest...

5'5" 200lbs planning to lose 30lbs,
44," chest now, I want to eventually get silicone implants out, and get gummy bears.
40" waist now but I want to get to 35"-37".
42" hips now want 44"-46" hips. Not too much to ask.
I will be losing 30lbs. Already down from237lbs. I had Ba 21 years ago and would like to go rd2 for TT revision, but after bbl.
Dolls, help me decide. Do I stay in the US or Go to Mx to Dr. Pinjola?
My daughter is going to be Hazanified Mar30 in BH. I Tryna decide, what should I do?

Transformation wish pic

I have enough fat for a few people. Day 1 - it didn't happen. Tomorrow's another day.

Virtual consultation with Hazani

So excited, I had my consultation with Hazani and forgot to ask all my questions. I did ask him if he had experience working on more mature women, over 50.

10k for BBL!?!?

It's worth it. I have a lot of scar tissue from TT, 21 years ago. And Hazani is an artist/sculptor. We don't want him to break his wrist getting all that fat out. He will have to do lots of revision work.

Wish pic

PD my dpst today. I will be Hazanified 7/27/16

I'm so excited now. I talked to Debbie, Hazani's coordinator, very nice and through. I delayed my decision til today to see how things went with my only daughter. She had her Sx yesterday. Her new bbl is my wish pic. Now I know what to expect.

Down 6lbs, yay me

Wanna lose 16-20lbs for my bbl July27.

54 Yo Will Be the New 55yo After my Bbl

So, I changed the date of my surgery because I was afraid. After seeing my daughter's results, all the fear disappeared. She had a bbl back in April, she looks amazing and natural. With her butt being so big I wondered what will everyone think. No one has said anything! Part of it has to do with just having a baby she gained a zillion pounds. Her clever deceptive plan started with waist training soon after my grand baby was born. Everyone assumed she lost almost all her pregnancy weight and was glad she did all that waist training to get her small waist back????

Anyway, as a teacher, I had originally planed to have my Sx in August like I said, too many jitters stalled plans til November. Now, I must carry out this deception: wear booty and hip pads til Sx. The Librarian is the only one who will know and says anything because she wears butt pads, and she remembers how flat I was.

54yy Day PO feeling Hazanified Happy

Not in too much pain. Really just uncomfortable. Bye-bye flat Bootay!

Hello Mrs. Booteaze

There are no words????

Hazanified!!! He is the Restorer of Youth. 55 is the New 35

Finally snatched. Idk what you've been told but no one can match his work but God himself! Hazani is a sculptor. Because I had so much scar tissue from many previous, unrelated surgeries, he knew exactly where to find all the useable fat to transfer to my Bootay!!!

Day1: PO I'm feeling great. He took at lest 5" off the waist. Even when I was skinny I had no waist! He gave me hips I never had

1wk post op

Lots and lots of swelling still. Waist was 37" now "32!!!!! Dr. Hazani promised and delivered.

One week today, PO ????

Still lots of swelling but so happy with my results this far! Dr. Hazani is the man! 40"-33"-42" great improvement from just a week ago. Goal: 38"-28"-38" or close by ????????

I am more impressed everyday my weight is dropping...

I am more impressed everyday my weight is dropping but the booty is still plump and booty-luscious!!!! Dr. Hazani is the man. I will be going to him for my gummy bear BA when I pay off my CareCredit in 6 months!!!!! I start my new job tomorrow. This booty already got me a $12k raise!!! Do it. Especially to my 50 plus sisters!

42"-30"-45" hourglass in the mirror is mine! What...

42"-30"-45" hourglass in the mirror is mine! What a great deception. My current weight 180lbs!!!!! Incentive for me to lose lbs came when my measurements and my daughter's is exactly the same, but only I look smaller although she is 158lbs!!! Crazy right!?!? Make sure you check out Dr. Ron Hazani!!!

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Excellent work!!! Exactly what I wanted for my 55th bday, 35th wedding anniversary!!!!! Nayeli was great!!! Gary handled all my payment arrangements! The Sx center in Beverly Hills did a lovely job takin good care of me.