37 Year Old Hottie with 3 Kids <3 - Beverly Hills, CA

I absolutely loved Dr. Dass and the results he...

I absolutely loved Dr. Dass and the results he gave me. I feel really sorry for the people that were not happy with their results by him.

I search long and hard for the perfect doctor and I am so glad I chose him. Him and his staff were super polite and professional and he gave me exactly what I wanted.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Asked for bbl with fat transfer to the hips and butt. I asked him to go as big as he could for my size and he did just that and still managed for it to look natural. If I could do it all over again I would but only with him. He took his time to answer ever question before and after the procedure and made you feel very safe. And as you can see his results backs everything up. We spoke to him twice at home when I had a few scares but of course he handled everything and made it better. I'm still sleeping on my stomach and waiting for my booty buddy to arrive but I WILL NOT put any pressure on my butt until he says its ok. I will post more pictures as time goes on. Please feel free to ask me any thing you want <3