Years Old, Always worried about my mid section! Why waste fat? Let's get a BBL ALSO! Beverly Hills, CA

Initially I wasn't going to write a review with...

Initially I wasn't going to write a review with real self. However seeing how much this site has helped me. I'm hoping my journey will help some one else also. I've been wanting a bbl for a very long time. However trying to find the right doctor was the hardest. I checked out doctors in Miami, Boston and New York. Finally I came across real self and seen Dr. Hazani. Man was I thankful! His work, professionalism and quick response alone sold me! Lol he worked around my schedule and did a virtual consultation. He mentioned to me that I can have a moderated transfer. Basically meaning I cannot have a nicki Minaj booty if I wanted one. Which is fine because I have a booty already, I just wanted it more plump and fuller! He mentioned the most he can transfer is 600CC in each cheek. I then contacted Debbie and schedule my appt. Surgery date was Monday April 18th! I flew in Sunday and met with Dr Hazani and Debbie. They both were great! Seeing me in person he mentioned I can transfer about 900CC in each cheek! Awesome! That's 300 more than what he said before! Attached you will see my before pictures and my wish pics.

I was excited! I arrived at 7am and was done and out by 1? I didn't remember much as I was very drugged up. As I was waking into my hotel room my gauze was coming off and it was full of blood. Basically drainage from the incisions. A few hours later I woke up and wanted to shower. I took a shower on my first day, of course with help. Happy to see that I was able to get 1200CC!!!!!

As the days progress it got easier and easierz Dr Hazani prescribes Norco. And every time I take norco I get a headache. So the third day of surgery I started taking extra strength tylonel and stopped taking the medication he had prescribed. Day 3 pain level was at a 5. I was more sore than anything. And my mid section where he had lipo was sensitive. I took walks around the hotel to get some fresh air. At this point I was measuring at 30 for waste and 45 for booty and hips. MAN! I was huge! It needed to down! I was sooooo nervous! The black binder that is given to us out of surgery was so uncomfortable for me. Remember dolls that black binder is suppose to be worn on tight! I had it on all wrong. Lol I was scared it was going to be too tight! However after seeing dr Hazani for my post op he told me this is suppose to be worn tight and I had it on all wrong oooops!

It was tough it was rough. I didn't want to sit on my butt however of course during take off you had to sit down. Southwest was nice enough to let me board first since I just had surgery and I was able to sit right in front where I was able to stand most of the flight. Other than that I laid in the back seat as much as I can if I had a driver ho take me to work etc.

I'm still wearing my compression GARNENT and I'm starting to waste train also.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon