With 3 kids and wanting a BBL Dr Hazani did an awesome job - Beverly Hills, CA

I have absolutely no complaints. At first I was...

I have absolutely no complaints. At first I was very nervous, it was my first procedure but DR Ron Hazani explained the procedure to me the before the afters and it eased me big time. I am beyond satisfied with the results.. so many compliments and best part of it all that although very noticeably different it looks so natural. He is seriously awesome. Excellent team. Great followup. Also Michelle his assistant is awesome she responds quickly to any question you may have before and after the surgery she is also very kind and sweet. I will definitely recommend Dr. Ron Hazani to all my Family and friends.

I will soon post the before and after pictures, I just wanted to make sure to review his awesomness.

Update week one and two

Ok so I took a picture before the BBL and I am still a lil bruised and have lumps from the liposuction I am hoping with the Massages and time the swelling will go down specially in my lower back but so far I am loving the results. The most difficult part was the first week because of the pain and the fact that I was only sleeping in my stomach, the pain pills the doctor prescribed were very helpful, I started also using Arnica gel for the bruising and it helped significantly, I bought P EZ which is a travel urinal that helped a lot since I could not sit down to pee lol I am actually considering on using it when I am out camping it is pretty useful hehe..., make sure you buy sterile abdominal pads for the fluids and blue mattress pads so you don't stain your sheets while laying down, I was wearing the compression garmet the doctor gave me after the procedure for about a week and half then I started wearing theHigh Waist Shapewear with Thigh Compression that I ordered from http://www.leonisa.com/en/products/invisible-strapless-bodysuit-shaper/. It compresses your body pretty good.

Almost 3 weeks

It has been almost 3 weeks and I am feeling a whole lot better, I am back at work and got my waist trainer to make sure I keep my hour glass shape, the waist trainer I bought is Ann Michelle it costs between $50 to $60 dlls. For seating at work I got the BBL pillow it keeps you from seating on your butt, I have to say it is not the most comfortable but it to keeps my investment protected, swelling it is going down significantly and I am loving my shape, I will soon post pictures with my favorite clothes :)

BBL Pillow

Just so you can get an Idea on how the BBL Pillow looks on a desk chair, I use a very small blanket over it so it is more discrete, once you sit down it is not noticeable, at least none of my co workers have mentioned it lol.

Suggestions for clothing to wear at work

Here is a couple of pictures of clothing that will make your butt less noticeable at work if you want to be more discrete about it. Hopefully it helps

3 weeks

I am loving more the results

List of things to consider post BLL surgery

Below is a list of things that I bought prior to the surgery for my after care. these items were helpful to me and does not mean that you are forced to buy. I thought this may help to some people that may have questions for things to buy for the post op.

Personal Items:
0. Sterile Abdominal Pads
1. Cotton T-shirts (preferably dark for stains) to wear under compression garment.
Preferably with elasticity to help hold in sides, back and tummy. Full-soft cotton skirts go nicely with these t-shirts and it makes it easier to use the restroom.
2. Super-Absorbent Under-pads, Ultra Large Size 36 x 36
3. Larger underwear (Boy-shorts work great) no tight elastic on waist or around leg area!
5. Stretchy pants for when you’re up and around.
6. Comfortable stretchy bra (no under wire, you may be bruised). you can use sports bra
7. Arnicare for bruising (Gel works best).
8. Benadryl for itching
9. Cortisone creme (99 cent store)
10. P Ez Travel Urinal
13. Diaper wipes, or moist toilette for drainage dripping
15. Tool to pick up items from floor (I found one at 99 cent store). this will help a lot since it will be painful to bend over to pick up anything.
16. Antibacterial soap (for washing lipo wounds)
17. Coco butter (prevent stretch marks).
18. BBL pillow (sitting/driving-attain doctor’s approval prior to purchase)
19. Waist trainer (optional) I thought that wearing the waist trainer helps to give you the hour glass shape and compress the lipo area in the abdomen.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Ron Hazani calls his patients the evening after the procedure to check on them, which I think is over and beyond the call of duty (but is very much appreciated). He is very generous with his time and is responsive to any and all questions.