31yrs Old, 2kids. 5'8" 129lbs Ready for Booty! - Beverly Hills, CA

Sick of having loose pants in the bottom region,...

Sick of having loose pants in the bottom region, wanna fill them out. Still young and wanting to feel sexy again after having kids. No matter how many squats, lunges or weights I did to build my butt and make it appear bigger, didn't make it much larger. It was more toned and muscular but not bigger to fill out my pants. That made my decision to do the BBL. After researching 4 docs and visiting with them Dr.Ron Hazani was so much more informative than any others I saw. I was pretty fit and was told to gain 10-15lbs. I had 3mths to do it. No gym, weights, healthy and unhealthy fats, big meals...It was really hard for me but I managed to gain 14lbs. So it was time for the pre booked surgery!! Have my first post op app tomorrow 06/01/16

Major foot swelling

Had to elevate foot without thigh dressings for 2hrs for sqellng to go down

Stage 2 Garment

Cut out the mesh covering bottom so going to the toilet is much easier rather than taking all wraps and binder off.

2 week update

2 weeks and 1 day postop today. Very happy with the results. Swelling has gone down a bit in the waist (27.5"), booty is holding steady at 41" (was 42" right after surgery). Weight is done to preop weight of about 141 lbs. Finallly able to fit some jeans, skits over the booty now and around the waist. Took some pics to share. Dr. Hazani is outstanding, I think. So pleased, just hope to maintain as much mass and shape as I can. So pleased the swelling is going down in the midsection and legs, getting that hourglass figure I really wanted.

Updated Pics (Oct 2016)

Really happy with the results. Butt shape is still holding. Size has gone down because I've gone back to the gym, but only 2", so happy with that for sure. Love having this booty, and my hubby is happy too :)
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr.Hazani is so nice! He is so knowledgable with this procedure and so accommodating to give you what you want. He does so many BBL's, which is the first good sign. I would have to gain weight to maximize best results and to me and many others he is very realistic and honest which is something I really value. Debbie is such a sweetie, made me feel comfortable, super sweet and relatable. She was very excited for my surgery, love her glowing smile!