30 Yrs Old 2 Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

So i've been wanting a bigger butt for some time...

So i've been wanting a bigger butt for some time now, i am 4'11 121lbs. I did some research for about 2 months and i ran across Dr.Dass in berverly hills. I scheduled my cosultation , he was very nice and make me feel safe so i decided to schedule my surgery which was done Sep 12. I was very nervous before surgery up until my surgery day i felt a bit more relaxed. Unfortunately the day of my surgery i had a terrible migraine but i was told i could proceed with surgery. Surgery took about 2 hours, but let me tell you the first 5 days after surgery were hell! I was in so much pain i was starting to regret having it done, but thankfully now i feel way better! Well on the third day when i took my first shower after surgery i was so impressed with my figure he literally transformed me! I loved the size of my butt it looked huge! Unfortunately its been 10 days after surgery and i feel its shrunk significally i hope i dont loose anymore.

Didnt think my new butt would cost me my job

So i was suppose to return on Monday to work.. I received a call today from work saying not to return. I had two weeks available for vacation and i used them to get my bbl done .. My boss(female) knew i was going to do the procedure and she seemed happy for me well apparently...Anyways they called me yesterday asking me for a doctors note to return to work and thats exactly what i did.. But unfortunately they said they could not accommodate my drs restriction of not being able to sit! Are you freaking kidding me?! I work in an office
I did something that was going to make me feel good about myself and i cant believe i lost my job. Just because they were not willing to adjust my computer so i can stand. I went from being so happy to feeling depressed :(

Please dont shrink :( 11 days later

Im happy with my results i just hope my but doesnt shrink.. I did notice it shrank a bit

2 wks later......

Butt please dont shrink anymore!

Let me tell you

Let me tell you getting into that second garment was hard its stiffer than the first one and its hard to get into because it doesnt have a zipper like the first one. I felt i was damaging my butt as i was trying to put it on. I wonder if these garments are making my butt smaller? They are pretty tight even on the butt area well they feel tight.

After and before pics

Dr. Dass changed my confidence!!

So Happy with my results

I had my 6 wks post op appt. im so happy with my results. My waist went down from 30 inches prior to surgery to 251/5 i wish i had more before pics but im so happy with my results

More Pics :)

9 wks later....

Still happy but might go for round 2 in the future

3 months later

I feel ive put on a lil weight
I havent really exersized and im sitting at work all day i get worried im going to flatten my butt :(.. But over all im happy with my results
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is amazing simply amazing . The results i got are beyong my expectations. It was worth every penny, and the pain, the first 2 wks where hell but so worth it! I would do it again if i had too in a heartbeat. Hes soft spoken ,a true professional and very handsome. He made me feel safe about having this procedure done. Im so glad i choose him to be my surgeon I could not have made a better choice, he answered all my questions, and returned all my calls. So ladies if your looking into getting a bbl he is the best hand down! His staff is great. Megan his nurse is the best, Angela, Ashley everyone is polite and wonderful.