29 Years Old, 1 Child - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi dolls, I had my surgery on June 15th and today...

Hi dolls, I had my surgery on June 15th and today marks my 6 weeks mark! A little about myself, when I started this journey I had no shape! I am 5'6 and weighed 130. I went to see Dr. Hazani and he said I should gain 10-15 pounds. I went overboard and the date of my surgery I weighed 148! The day of surgery I met with the nurse and then the anesthesiologist and they were both very kind. The first couple of days are the most painful in my opinion although you can definitely move around. Most of the discomfort I had was from laying on my tummy all the time. I have to say I have had an amazing recovery I even started doing cardio and weights a little after 4 weeks post op. Dr. Hazani was very professional and realistic when it came to what my results would be like and I am very happy I chose him to do my surgery. Along with Debbie and Gary they were both so helpful! I am definitely happy with my results, I thought my body had no hope! Wishing the best of luck to everyone seeking out to get this surgery, it is definitely worth it.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani and his staff were amazing! Thank you!