26 Years Old... 2 Kids Later... Need to Get my Body Back! Beverly Hills, CA

I've been wanting to get this procedure done after...

I've been wanting to get this procedure done after having my first child in 2014. My body became flabby my tummy area is super loose. Ever since I haven't been able to wear a bikini or be comfortable with my body. I told myself I should have bbl after I'm done with kids. So I waited. Well !! I just gave birth in February and decided that after being blessed with a daughter and a son... I can now say I am done with having anymore babies. I've done extensive research on surgeons and decided that dr dass is overly qualified to perform this procedure. Today was my consultation and I did not have to sit around and wait for the doctor. They took me in almost immediately. And his staff were so friendly and not to mention all so beautiful with banging bodies! Dr dass came in the room and politely greeted himself and then asked what I wanted done and the look I'm trying to achieve. I felt very comfortable and had plenty of questions to ask him. I felt very comfortable and didn't feel rushed at all. He managed to answer all of my questions and Soon after I was already putting down a deposit to hold my surgery date. May 26,2016 6am. I can't wait for this to finally happen!! I will keep everyone posted and will post a picture of my before and after!

Couple minutes until my surgery!

I'm currently sitting in parking lot waiting for them to open for my surgery. I'm super excited and nervous! Will keep you guys posted!

11 days post op

11 days post op... Hips and butt are super swollen but I'm so thrilled with my results. Dr dass is truly talented and cares about his work. He took the time out of his busy day to call and check up on how I was doing... The day of surgery I wasn't nervous at all. I knew I was in good hands but oh man once I woke up from surgery, not going to lie it was painful. 10 days later after surgery I was able to go back to work. It was definitely worth it. Can't wait to see the final result :)

Waist snatched!

Almost 6 weeks And still loving results

It's almost 6 weeks. I've been good about not sitting on my butt at all and wearing my garment. My butt shrank tremendously but I'm still loving the results! Hopefully it doesn't go down anymore. Here are some photos . Thank u dr dass !!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon