25 Yr Old No Children, Stubborn Fat - Beverly Hills, CA

I got tired of living at the gym going twice a day...

I got tired of living at the gym going twice a day and eating so restricted & never seeing a flat stomach. Then my boyfriend was in a bad accident earlier this year so we were indoors for months and I really let go gaining about 15lbs that seemed to all have gone to my stomatch. It really is genetics because my sister who does alot less has a great body with some fraction of the effort of what I did and has a great tummy! It's really annoying hearing people say I should just work it out when I tried for years. This was my first surgery and I'm a big baby I was terrified but my boyfriend really made this possible being there every step of the way.
I was actually looking for abdomen liposuction & had consider this a few times randomly but then I'd research and the procedure looked scary. During my research I came accross this & saw his reviews. Well after biting the bullet all I can say is you feel nothing & see nothing ! ... until after but it's bearable. If it's something you want go for it!

uneven sides 7months post op

It has been 7 months, I came out of surgery with one side uneven as you can see the picture I am still bruising. I've been told that the lumpiness will go away. It has been 7months. I paid $10,500 plus commuting and hotels to be told I had great improvement but am left with a what looks like a permanent love handle. I want to cry because I work out so much and do core exercises and nothing gets rid of that uneveness.

pre surgery and post