25 Years Old in Need of a Bigger Back Side and Fuller Breast! - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to put my deposit down for BBL and...

I decided to put my deposit down for BBL and Silicone Breast Augmentation which includes liposuction of the stomach, flanks, back, thighs, arms, and axilla with Doctor Don Hazani. I've been looking for the perfect doctor and I believe I found him! I'm from the Bay Area(NorCal) and it was extremely difficult to find a good BBL Doctor here and that is why I decided to go see multiple doctors in Beverly Hills. I went to see Dennis Dass and Dr Smaili. Dennis dass does wonderful work but is on the pricey side. Dr smaili was trained by Dr Miami which was a plus for me but when I went to the consultation it was rushed. Dr smaili also has really bad reviews online..... When I met with Dr hazani he took his time to answer all my questions and showed me before and after pictures of his work. I decided to get my work done with Dr Hazani because him and his staff were sweethearts that took the time to listen to what i wanted. My surgery date will be January 10, 2017. I had BBL done before, but was left unsatisfied because I didn't get the volume and hips I wanted. Sooooo round 2 her I come!!!! I'm 25 years old, weigh 130, and I'm 5'6. Dr Hazani asked to gain 5-10lbs for my BBL. I'm sure that won't be a problem during the holidays!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon