25 Years Old in Need of a Bigger Back Side and Fuller Breast! - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I decided to put my deposit down for BBL and...

I decided to put my deposit down for BBL and Silicone Breast Augmentation which includes liposuction of the stomach, flanks, back, thighs, arms, and axilla with Doctor Don Hazani. I've been looking for the perfect doctor and I believe I found him! I'm from the Bay Area(NorCal) and it was extremely difficult to find a good BBL Doctor here and that is why I decided to go see multiple doctors in Beverly Hills. I went to see Dennis Dass and Dr Smaili. Dennis dass does wonderful work but is on the pricey side. Dr smaili was trained by Dr Miami which was a plus for me but when I went to the consultation it was rushed. Dr smaili also has really bad reviews online..... When I met with Dr hazani he took his time to answer all my questions and showed me before and after pictures of his work. I decided to get my work done with Dr Hazani because him and his staff were sweethearts that took the time to listen to what i wanted. My surgery date will be January 10, 2017. I had BBL done before, but was left unsatisfied because I didn't get the volume and hips I wanted. Sooooo round 2 her I come!!!! I'm 25 years old, weigh 130, and I'm 5'6. Dr Hazani asked to gain 5-10lbs for my BBL. I'm sure that won't be a problem during the holidays!

Recent pics

The day has arrived!

On my way to the surgery center. A little nervous and excited for this body figure change!!! Gained 8lbs and I'm ready to have that fat in the right place! Booty time!!

1130cc

So happy with my results! I know it's a little early but my booty is popping!!!!

Full body pics

Breast are fuller and booty is so much bigger. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor Dr. Hazani is the booty master! I was not expecting to get 1140cc in my butt, I seriously thought I was going to only get about half. ????. Since I got lipo in my arms and inner thighs it's so hard to get out of bed, but once I'm up it's easier. Been walking around the apartment I rented and eating light snacks. As for sleep I'm using a pregnancy pill to be confortable. Can't wait until swilling goes down.

Pic

I'll add more pics later

Pics in swimsuit