24 Years Old, 3 Kids, No Previous Cosmetic Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

So about 3 years ago I had gone for a consult to...

So about 3 years ago I had gone for a consult to get a BBL and at the time I weighed about 145lbs. So the doctor that saw me said that we could do the surgery, I just had to gain about 20lbs which was super hard because I had never weighed more than 150lbs not being pregnant. So I just put the idea of getting the surgery aside for a few years and after 3 years I got pregnant again and normally I only gain about 15lbs during pregnancy and with this baby I actually lost about 20lbs so when I had my daughter I weighed 155lbs. But after about a month K blew up to 180lbs due to a hormone imbalance. So after my weight plateaued I went in to a different doctor and he said we were a go as soon as I wanted. So I waited about a month and a half to lose a bit of weight and tone up and on July 7th I had my surgery. I will post preop, during, and post op pics.

Before pictures

Im 5'6", 180lbs, 3 months after my 3rd baby.

During Surgery

I asked my doc to record some of the surgery so these are a few snapshots of the procedure. The first photo is my before butt and the second and third are after about 1200cc of fat.

Few days post op

Im not too sure how soon after these photos are but its with two weeks after the procedure.

Small rash

So I'm not sure if Im getting this rash because of my garment or maybe that part of my butt stays moist but on the high part of my butt Ive gotten these small bumps that itch and kind of burn. Im have no idea why.

5 weeks later

These are my incisions and still some rash

Almost 6 weeks

A night out on the town, I'm not wearing my garment and I love how I look. You could still see my scars when I stood straight but who cares, i paid big bucks to look this good and am not ashamed in any way.

6 weeks and 3 days

Finally fitting into my clothes and enjoying my new body.

3 Months P/O

Sooooo im super happy with my new butt. Overall I think the butt looks great but my stomach looks lumpy and bumpy so id reccomend going with a doctor that is not only great with BBLs like mine but also great with lipo which mine was not so much.

As far as recovery goes, my muscle still feels tender when pressure is applies but the feeling is going away, I also experience sharp shooting pain for brief moments on different areas of where i was lipo'd. But it is happening less and less every day.
I did also experience a lot of hair growth all thoughout my lipo areas, so much so that I actually shaved my lower back because it was so hairy.

My scars are lightening up so thats great but I did happen to get a buttload of streatch marks on my upper thighs and butt area so I wasnt ready for that.

Overall im glad with the way my butt looks and i can try to fix my skin isssues but i will definitely start working out in hopes to remove the look of bumpiness on my stomach.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was amazing! He is soft spoken and very gentle, he also made me feel comfortable with my goals and expectations and constantly reassured me that I have great results. The staff of his office were pretty cool. The receptionist and nurse that helped me were so nice but I cant remember their names at the moment. The lady that received my money was cool up until she got my payment and then she became uninterested and for some reason the doctor asked her to be in my exam room while he took my preop pictures and the whole time she was looking at me from the tip of her nose like with disgust so I think out of the my whole experience she was the most unpleasant. Her name is angela btw. But other than that i had a great time and am excited to go in for my 6 week post op.