23 Years Old, 1 Kid and Got Bbl. Beverly Hills, CA

I'm here to add in another great review like the...

I'm here to add in another great review like the others! I'm only 3 weeks post op and I'm very very happy with my results so far. I decided to get a bbl, something I've been wanting to do for several years, I had other consultations and I was a little overwhelmed not finding the right surgeon until I came across Dr. J on yelp and added him on Instagram and saw his wonderful work and I knew then he was the one. Daria the office manger, and Michelle the receptionist/assistant were and are (since I'm still going in for appointments) very nice and so helpful, when I went in for my consultation Dr. J answered almost all of my questions and concerns before I even asked. He is genuinely so nice, honest and caring and such a great person, after getting my surgery I can say he is an artist! He gave me a very nice natural look in my body, my recovery has been great, even though I'm not 100% healed it definitely doesn't look like it use to, I have nice curves now and I can't wait to put on jeans and and go shopping for new clothes! I definitely recommend dr. J without looking any further, you will not be disappointed. I look forward to going to my appointments, and I like waking up seeing my body better and better everyday. Thank you so much to the best surgeon dr. J and the staff! ????
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon