23 Years young 5'4'' 127 LBS - Beverly Hills, CA

After so much research I have finally done it I...

After so much research I have finally done it I chose my surgeon paid my money & I am scheduled for surgery this Friday July 31st 2015 . I decided not to post anything until I had made my final decision & boy has it been a journey. All I can say to anyone thinking of getting any type of procedure done is do your research, take your time & when you make the decision make sure you are 100% confident that you have found the right surgeon for you. Here are some of my wish pics.

Supplies

Went out & bought my supplies today just waiting on my Leonisa garment to arrive in the mail I'm so nervous & excited! Thank you to those who commented & made me feel more at ease it's comforting to know that more of you have had great results & good experiences with Dr.Hazani

Before Pictures

This is the last post before my surgery the next thing you will be seeing if all goes well, are my after pictures. I'm so nervous & excited I'm actually doing this I mean wow! Dr. Hazani gave me a call to see if I had any more questions or concerns before the actual surgery he told me to relax & that everything was going to be alright. Just the fact that he called reassured me that I am in good hands he knew I was really nervous so it was nice of him to check up on me. Well wish me luck ladies tomorrow is the big day ! I will try to keep you all updated depending on how I'm feeling , I think I'm more nervous about the recovery than the actual procedure LoL

I did it !

I did it ladies ! I had 1000 cc's per cheek I didn't think I would have enough but Dr. Hazani is a true artist at what he does. I know I'm still swollen & bruised but I already love what I see! Now Recovery, it's pretty intense but not as bad as I expected yesterday was the worst I couldn't stand without feeling nautious & dizzy but as soon as I lied down I felt better & just slept for the most part. Today however I'm feeling much better I've been able to eat & didn't even need to take my nausea medicine the pain isn't bad I feel more of a soreness type of feeling but obviously I have the pain medication to thank for that. I had a shower & feel great I'm just hoping I won't loose the fat because it looks great here are some pictures.

2 weeks Post

Hi Ladies sorry I have been gone for a while I had a bit of a scare with some nausea that kicked in about a week after my procedure, but all is well now nothing serious thankfully. I have a history of nausea since I was young so unfortunately I'm just one of those people most of you probably won't have to worry about that at all. But back to my BBL I'm super happy & Dr. Hazani has been amazing even after my procedure I kept calling & messaging him about my nausea & he always replied & called back no matter how late, so a huge thank you to him I'm so glad I chose him I would recommend him to anybody & I would rate him more than 5 stars if I could ! Here are some updated pics ! I'm amazed at the results especially at my back profile I mean wow my underwear literally ripped from the back from me pulling it over my butt ha ha but I wanted to take pictures with the same underwear on for you ladies so you can really see the difference ;)

More Pictures !

Here are the pictures Dr. Hazani took & also the Leonisa garment I purchased for those of you who asked ;)

1 month post

Hello ladies it's actually 1 month & 1 week post sorry I didn't post pictures last week. :(
Here is a dress I have had since before surgery & let me just say I have never filled it the way I do now :)

2 Months Post

Hi ladies I'm so sorry I have been M.I.A I had some trouble logging back on :( I am officially over 2 months post op almost 3 actually. I'm back to pretty much all my regular activities & I feel great I have kept the same volume (I have been measuring everyday ha ha) I love my results & I did gain a bit of weight because I wanted to recover some of my thigh fat but overall I'm happy with my shape I can wear certain outfits I wouldn't wear before & so many people ask if I work out or what I do to keep in shape ;) I will post pictures soon!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I would rate Dr. Hazani 10 stars if I could ! I have only positive things to say about him & Michelle they have been very friendly responded my emails quickly, & have been very patient & understanding with my roller coaster of emotions & overflow of questions & concerns. Even after my procedure was done my calls & messages were always answered ! Thank you Dr. Hazani !