21 Year Old Ready for a New Bootyful Look BBL

So I've been stalking all you wonderful ladies...

So I've been stalking all you wonderful ladies progress and stories &' I'm ready to begin with mine. I originally was looking at Dr Miami and a couple other when I ran across Dr Hanazi and fell in LOVE ! I emailed him about a consult and got a response back instantly. I was schedule for one today but he got caught in late surgery and personally called me to apologize and reschedule ! Which made me definitely fall in love even more ! I'm already sold of him !

Any ladies who has had their Rx with him, can you tell my how it was ! I read every review and they where all wonderful !

21 Year Old , No Kids. Ready to Love Myself !!

I have been done research for yearssss now! But this time I'm really going through it !! I have been doing extensive research on doctors and I have finally decided. I'm going with Dr Manon I'm DR!!! He has GREAT views and wonderful results! My family really don't understand why I'm doing this so I am looking for support from you wonder dolls!!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon