21 Ready for a Change. Bbl Wanted Hopeful for June ! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a mother of a baby girl. I am recently going...

I am a mother of a baby girl. I am recently going to school so I am hoping to get this procedure done in June 2016 once my spring semester is over. I am married and very much in love but not with my body. I lost it all once I had my daughter don't get me wrong I love and don't regret having her ! But I need to feel good about my body. I am 5'3 weighing 129lbs . I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Ron Hazani he seems very wonderful and his work is amazing. I live in the Bay Area so I had my doubts about flying over to Beverly Hills but I think is well worth . Now all I have to do is book my date and give my $500 deposit. I just want to make sure I will get all the money before my surgery. I am mentally prepared but it's the money part that scares me a lot. If any one of you ladies know off any credit cards or financial payments please let me know. I will try my best to keep you updated and will follow your journey. Best of luck to you all wonderful ladies.
Hazanidoll here I come!!!

Surgery date booked. June 10th 2016

I have booked my surgery date. I will receive a call tomorrow to give in my $500 deposit I am excited, can't believe I am doing this it's like a dream come true. I was worried about not being able to come up with the money but my mother has a Great credit line and I was approved for $3,000 on care credit . I feel much better. If any of you wonderful ladies can give me tips on cheap hotels to stay in and on supplies I will need for my surgery I will be very thankful! Good luck to you all and I will follow you on your journey! :)
Beverly Hills General Surgeon