21 Yrs Old, 3 Weeks Post Op Bbl, LOVE MY RESULTS. 4 month update with pics!! Beverly Hills, CA

So I have to to start by saying Dr. J is an artist...

So I have to to start by saying Dr. J is an artist with his hands! My results are better than I would have ever imagined! I had and average body type not too much fat, and I was even worried that I wouldn't have enough fat to give me a nice projection. It turned out he was able to take out the maximum fat and give me 700cc in each buttocks!! I was shocked post op!! From the first moment I met him I knew he was the one. He was is caring, informative and a real perfectionist! The perfect plastic surgeon! I am barley 3 weeks post op and love my shape, the curves are insane and all my fat took! His whole staff was amazing throughout the procedure. His receptionist Michelle who is also his right hand in office was so sweet and puts you at ease with everything. Daria his scheduler is amazing and thorough answering all my questions and providing me with reassurance that I needed to go through with it all.
The surgery day I was extremely nervous but his surgical staff put me at ease right away. There is a lot of privacy and he has had the same staff for years which made me even more comfortable. The nurse was great and she helped me afterwards which was tough because waking up from anesthesia is never easy! The first 2 days were the hardest because you can't do much but then after that I didn't even need the pain pills, just some Tylenol and I was good to go. His instructions were very thorough and are what helped me recover as fast as I did!! He saw me right after my procedure and even called me the day of to make sure I want doing okay. The next day I saw him in his office and he explained everything that's left for my recovery and that I was on the right road, and looked amazing already and that the swelling will go down revealing my true figure!
I barley have swelling now 3 weeks post op and my shape looks amazing, I honestly can't wait for the next couple of months to see how I look. If I already look this good I can't imagine it getting better!
Dr.J is truly a magician, thank you to him and his staff for giving me the confidence and shape I now have that I never thought I could reach!!! It was honestly worth every penny, I'm so happy I did this.
Once I get to the 3 month mark I'll definetly post before and after pictures to show all of you how amazing he truly is!!

4 months post op pics

Sorry for such late pictures, some are little blurry but you can see the shape and contour that I now have which I never did! His work on my contour blew me out of the water! The fact that he is a perfectionist and even in my post ops wanted to make sure I was happy with everything and completely conformed with my wants and needs. And blew my expectations out of the water. The fact that his staff is amazing and the nurse for the procedure was an angel she made me laugh and just comfortable through it all, made this experience so much better. The recovery time is worth it guys! It's a long journey but with the right doctor it will be %100 worth it and life changing. None of his staff or aroma made me feel judged or uncomfortable. If I want anything else done Dr. J is my man!! Ladies you won't be disappointed!

4 months po! LOVE MY OUTCOME

Hello guys! Sorry I took so long to update I've been so preoccupied with school and getting back to track that I realized I haven't even been on to show you guys pictures! I'm 4 months post op and am absolutely IN LOVE with the results Dr.J gave me. He is and angel and a magician with his hands and now seeing my finally results I can say without a doubt the best surgeon I have met! Comming in not thinking I had enough fat and hesitating he reassured me and gave me realistic expectations and surpassed them by a long shot. The contour that is now my shape is beautiful and has made me so confident, he literally changed my life. His staff is amazing especially his nurse for the procedure itself I can't thank her enough for being there for me through it all. The journey is long but it is so worth it if you take it with him! I've never been so happy I could cry, I can't thank him enough. The fact that there are no judgments no bad vibes throughout his office and his surgery center made this a breeze and even a wonderful experience. Dr. J is worth it and if I ever want anything else done I know in my heart he is the man to do it! Just go for a consult and see for yourself you'll fall in love!!

One piece bikini never fit so well!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon