Came Recommended, So I'm Passing on the Tip - Beverly Hills, CA

A close coworker of mine recently received filler...

A close coworker of mine recently received filler treatments from Dr. Dugar. I was impressed with the naturalness and yet major improvement of her results and she gave me her doctor's name. I have not had injections before so I was pretty nervous, but everyone at the office was reassuring and it really was so much better than I expected.

Dr. Dugar did my "elevens" between my eyes as well as my marionette lines. He made sure I understand the maintenance of this treatment, and I will definitely return to him when needed.

When I made the appointment, I had planned to take the rest of the day after lunch off from work, but the whole thing was so quick I was able to return back to work. So that was a plus.

Overall, I just really couldn't ask for anything more. The whole process from booking to completion was easy and painless.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a very focused doctor, you really feel like you're the only thing on his mind when he's talking to and treating you.