Best Botox Experience in Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Grace Peng for...

It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Grace Peng for Botox injections and fillers. She is exceptionally gentle with the needles and is very upfront and honest about what she feels is needed. She actually talked me out of getting Juviderm around my lips and, for the 1st time ever, injected Botox into my neck to smooth the vertical lines from the muscles that become lax as we get older. Dr. Peng is a lovely person, very sweet & friendly, and works together with Dr. Paul Nassif from the show "Botched". Like Dr. Nassif, she is a facial plastic surgeon, and I have no doubt that she does outstanding work. I live south of Tucson, Arizona, but will continue to make the 1000 mile round trip to get Botox from Dr. Peng because she is that good!

Best Botox Experience in Beverly Hills

It's been 5 days since Dr. Peng injected botox in my forehead, crows feet, & neck, and my face is unbelievably smooth and clear. All the shallow winkles where she injected the botox are completely gone, my forehead looks amazing, and the vertical lines on my neck are also gone. I look incredible, and will never get botox from anyone local again. Dr. Peng is so gentle and is an expert at turning back the clock. Thank you so much for making 70 the new 40!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon