Brazilian Model Coming from NY to See Him - Beverly Hills, CA

I don't usually write reviews but a simple botox...

I don't usually write reviews but a simple botox treatment made me so happy and Dr Talei is such incredible. I have asymmetrical eyebrows and eyes. He gently lowered one brow and relaxed some specific muscles that makes me usually pull more on one side of my face. I’m very picky with my Botox as my career is modeling and I hate an overdone look. Thank you Dr. Talei! You took your time to listen to me and study my face and made everything look perfect.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon