51 year old male - Beverly Hills, CA

Just had for the second time a botox treatment by...

Just had for the second time a botox treatment by Dr Ray Taban. He is the most professional and trustworthy Dr I have always dealt with, in any field of medicine.
He has a "conservative " approach in the good sense of the term, meaning always seeking to have you keep your natural facial expression. He doesn't promise miracles and is very honest on what you can expect. Botox is not going to make drastic changes... and if it does, well, it's too late / too much.

Previously, Dr Taban did an in office eye lid surgery removing lower bags and removing some skin from upper eye lid. I couldn't be more happy with the result 2 years or so later. He also removed a mole I had on the forehead and added a chemical peel to the procedure.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

DR Taban is so good in guiding you along the way. I feel 100% safe with him. I've never encountered any Dr who responds personally to email in such a timely manner. Truthfully, I cannot imagine any better Dr for any facial and especially eye procedure