LBL and Breast Lift/Augmentation Following 100 Lb Weight Loss - Beverly Hills, CA

Over the past year I was finally able to lose the...

Over the past year I was finally able to lose the extra weight I had been carrying for my entire adult life. With the significant weight loss came a lot of loose, hanging skin. I also never really likes my breasts. They were always small and saggy and the weight loss didn't help any. Part way through my weight loss journey I began researching cosmetic surgery. I mentioned it to my husband who was completely on board and said that if I was able to lose the weight he would be okay investing in cosmetic surgery.

I hit my goal in February of this year and was interested in a lower body lift, breast lift, and breast augmentation. I had several consultations over the past months and ultimately decided to go with Dr. Timothy Katzen. He was so approachable and friendly during the consultation and treated me like a person, not like a compilation of body parts like other surgeons had treated me. He also was, by far, the most experienced with lower body lifts. After the consultation my husband and I knew immediately that we were going with him.

I have the surgery scheduled for August 29th. I have one more pre-op appointment with him before the surgery date. At that appointment I will be choosing what size implants I would like. I'm really excited and extremely nervous about this process. I will update more and add some "before" pictures as the surgery date comes closer.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon