41 Years Old, Massive Weight Loss After Cushing's Disease Feeling Confident After Phone Consultation. Beverly Hills, CA

After having Cushing's Disease for 13yrs and...

After having Cushing's Disease for 13yrs and losing 170lbs. I had been researching numerous surgeons when I found Dr. Katzen. His staff replied to all my emails immediately and answered any and all my questions. They had me fill out a questionnaire and send numerous photos so Dr. Katzen could see all of my problem areas. They then set up a phone consultation for me since I'm in Texas and Dr. Katzen is in California. Within the first minute of the phone conversation Dr. Katzen made me feel like he was a long time friend and was so personable that I knew right away he was the surgeon I wanted to perform my body lift. I got my price quotes the very next day and am now trying to find help to pay for the multiple surgeries I need. I was also super excited bc i underwent Breast reconstruction in March 2010 after losing one breast to breast cancer and that surgeon made my breasts size DD which has caused more damage and pain to my lower spine after breaking a vertabrae due to the osteoporosis that Cushing's gave me. Dr. Katzen told me he could easily do a BREAST reduction for me which was the best news I could have heard. I haven't met dr. Katzen in person yet but after seeing numerous before and after pics, speaking to his amazing staff, and speaking to Dr. Katzen, I already feel right at home and God willing I find a way to get the funds for my surgeries and when I do Dr. Katzen will be the one to perform the procedures I don't care how far I have to travel.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon