Port Wine Stain Removed - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello I Have a port wine stain that Basma Hameed...

Hello

I Have a port wine stain that Basma Hameed is helping me camouflage. The way it works is that she implants pigment into the skin to camouflage it. No lasers. I decided to go this route because I did my research and some lasers can make it worse and kill the pigments in the skin, creating hypo pigmentation. Ive had 3 treatments and I'm very happy with the results so far. I have 3 more to go. I had to write a review because she is so talented and her technicians explain everything to me. I will post pictures once its done. Im excited to say that its not painful. I get treatment once a month! Thank you so much Basma Hameed!!!

just some picture

you can see where the pigment is. Im very happy so far.

How pigment looks

pigment is in the skin camouflaging my port wine stain
Basma Hameed

The Clinic is clean which is so important. I went in for a consultation and the technician explained everything to me. I actually got my first treatment the day of my consultation. Its $100.00 to book the consultation but they use it towards my treatments so it works. I am definitely happy with the work they are doing.