Best of the Best! Feeling Blessed and Happy to Have Had Dr. Yoo As my Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I will be forever grateful for my new nose! My...

I will be forever grateful for my new nose! My surgeon, Donald B. Yoo, MD is a brilliantly skilled surgeon and a fine artist! He fixed my collapsed nose and I could not be more blessed and happy to have had Dr. Yoo as my revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

I hope my story can help anybody who's considering getting rhinoplasty. :)

As an Asian, I was blessed to have a tall and straight nose naturally. My nose was like my signature and I consider it my best feature. In early Feb 2015, I had septoplasty and sinus surgery with a very experienced doc at Cedar Sinai Beverly Hills for medical reason not cosmetic. Unfortunately, this doc miss judged and took out too much cartilage; my once beautiful nose had a noticeable dent in it because it was collapsed ( insert firing-red angry face here lol ). Knowing that, my family, close friends, and I were determined to find the best doc to fix my nose!

My family and I did tons tons of research online to learn about septoplasty, collapsed nose, and rhinoplasty. I literally studied every potential docs' academic backgrounds, before and after pictures, and even social media channels lol. Also with two docs in my family, we know what we are doing. We narrow down to 5 revision rhinoplasty surgeons across the country. I currently live in LA, but went to New York, Houston, and San Fransisco for consultations in order to find the best doc. My doc has to be detail oriented, an expert in revision rhinoplasty, share the same esthetic as I am, and understands Asian noses.

After I consulted with Dr Yoo for the first time, I knew I found the right doc! He had a very calming energy, patient, understood my concerns, and explained in great detail how is he going to fix my nose. The whole process was like a collaboration which is what I like. I could tell that he was super precise and detailed compared with all the other docs, by the way he examined my nose. He was also very very realistic and honest, did not over promise anything. He said to me at the end "I cannot give you your exact same old nose back, but I might give you something better." This really inspired me and I felt like finally I am in good hands!! After I made up my mind, I found out that he was literally fully booked with surgeries for like 3 months at that time which means he's in high demand. It's a good sign!

Dr Yoo performed my revision rhinoplasty with rib cartilage and fascia on Nov 18th 2015. It has been more than 4mo now. My recovery was smooth like butter! Almost no pain, just sore at the beginning! I think his surgery skill is fantastic. He must be sooo meticulous and careful throughout the whole procedure, that's why my recovery can be this smooth. How does my new nose look? It is tall, straight, natural looking, and defined!! He's TOTALLY right! Its not my old nose, but it is EVEN BETTER!! Even my Mom say so lol. I can only say this because I really love my nose. I had such a hard time since the failed surgery by a diff doc and the process of choosing the right doctor, at the end I felt super proud that I actually did pick the right doc and the result is AMAZING! He gave me a beautiful nose, I could not be more blessed and happy to have had Dr. Yoo as my revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Here are my photos

3mo photo

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

After I consulted with Dr Yoo for the first time, I knew I found the right doc! He had a very calming energy, patient, understood my concerns, and explained in great detail how is he going to fix my nose. The whole process was like a collaboration which is what I like. I could tell that he was super precise and detailed compared with all the other docs, by the way he examined my nose. He was also very very realistic and honest, did not over promise anything. My recovery was smooth like butter! Almost no pain, just sore at the beginning! I think his surgery skill is fantastic. He must be sooo meticulous and careful throughout the whole procedure, that's why my recovery can be this smooth. I felt super proud that I pick the right doc and the result is AMAZING! My new nose is tall, straight, natural looking, and defined!! I could not be more blessed and happy to have had Dr. Yoo as my revision rhinoplasty surgeon.