Asian Rhinoplasty with Fascia and Rib Graft - Beverly Hills, CA

Dear Dr Yoo, Thank you so much...I feel like a...

Dear Dr Yoo,
Thank you so much...I feel like a new person...I LOVE LOVE my appearance with my new nose. You are the perfect blend of pure artistry with extraordinary surgical skill. The result is perfection: but I still am me, just much better.

From the moment I walked into my consultation, you made me feel so at ease with the whole surgery process, listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Incorporating my "wish list" and your expertise, you were able to meld this into morphed digital images while sensitively managing realistic expectations - the visuals you created helped me immensely in my decision.

Your consultation was so thorough that all the questions I had planned to ask, you answered during the course of the appointment! And when I needed more clarification, you graciously scheduled a second consultation...This was a big step for me so I was so appreciative of this!

The surgery and my recovery went incredibly smooth. I believe it’s a testament to your exceptional surgical skills that I had recovered and was able and ready to go out to a large event only two weeks after my surgery. Because there were so many people I knew at this event, I was nervous about going out in public after surgery but no one even knew and some people didn’t recognize me! Its amazing how such a subtle change, just a couple of millimeters on your face can make such a dramatic change for the better.

I am so ecstatic about the result of my rhinoplasty!! I have already highly recommended you to all of my family. You have a loyal patient and I will be coming back for all my cosmetic necessities. Thank you again Dr. Yoo.

With appreciation