Eyelid Surgery... Cost Around $4500-5000 Forgot Since I Did Multiple Surgery with Dr. Lee (WORTH IT!) - Beverly Hills, CA

So I had a previous double eyelid surgery in South...

So I had a previous double eyelid surgery in South Korea where the doctor kind of messed up on my eye. The inner crease was folded more than my other eye (but decided not to touch that since it is inner crease -medial side and it is harder to fix or possibility of double crease and what not...). On the OTHER eye my lateral crease was like literally drooping and folded shorter than my other eye with the medial inner crease problem. The lateral (outer) crease was more noticeable and doing make up have been very difficult due to asymmetry. I decided to just get the end crease fixed to make it more symmetrical and natural. I did wanted to do both my eyes and increase the eyelid but she was very realistic and told me that I may most likely have a double/triple crease (she did a demo by placing a "stick" thingy into my crease to see how well the double eyelid fold will stay and it keep having several creases and my eyelids were pretty messed up as in VERY LOW crease and inner and outer double eyelids were asymmetrical). Sadly I decided to make it "even" by just fixing the end part of the lateral crease of one eye... since each eye had problem with either lateral or medial crease. I choose only lateral crease since it was more noticeable and won't have asymmetrical complication unlike the inner medial crease of the other eye.

After healing of around one month... my eyes seems more asymmetrical and my make up comes out to be very even. The crease of the lateral end of the eye (revision surgery side) is almost similar to the other eye and make it much more symmetrical and not weird lol. I am very happy with my double eyelid revision. I just wish I could have done both my eyes to have bigger crease but....I rather not have double/triple crease. Right now my eyes looks good and makes me much more aesthetically pleased. Dr. Lee did amazing job evening out the lateral eyelid crease ^_^ yay! haha
Dr. Kimberly Lee

Dr. Kimberly Lee did an amazing job on my double eyelid revision! My previous surgeon messed up my eyes by having my left eye inner (medial side) to fold more and my right eye (lateral side) to fold more. Meaning it does not fold to the end point of the eye but like somewhere in the middle-end to early-end of the eye crease. It made my eye look asymmetrical and doing makeup was a hassle and very uneven at times. In addition, the crease from my previous surgeon did a VERY VERY SMALL CREASE *sadface* so it was hard to make my eyelid crease to be bigger without having a dobule/triple eyelid crease (which I do not want). So we decided to make it more natural by just fixing the lateral crease of the right eye to even out with the left eye. I am very pleased with the result and my eyes are more symmetrical and doing make up has been great! Especially my eyeliner flare looks so much better now. Dr. Lee did not make my crease to big or too small but just about the right size as my other eye. She did an amazing job! I am very happy :)