Amazing Rhinoplasty Surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 32 year old male - went for...

I am a 32 year old male - went for rhinoplasty/septoplasty. Dr. Mayer and his staff are amazing. This was my first time getting cosmetic surgery, and I was very concerned that my nose would look operated on. Dr. Mayer's work was subtle and noticeable only to me - exactly what I wanted. Some people would tell me I looked different, but were not able to explain why. This is the ultimate compliment to a cosmetic surgeon's work. Dr. Mayer knows his stuff - highly recommended! Oh, plus I can breathe better.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon