AMAZING Eyelash Growth with Latisse! - Beverly Hills, CA

Despite every single member of my family being...

Despite every single member of my family being blessed with naturally long and thick eyelashes mine have always been extremely short and required at least 4 coats of mascara and some serious curling to appear even slightly 'there'. After experiencing a lot of stress over the past few years I noticed my hair, brows and eyelashes were thinning considerably.

To combat my lash issues I looked into getting eyelash extensions but read horror stories about those who did then after stopping found their natural lashes did not grow in as before. Knowing I didn't have any wiggle room to lose more, I quickly nixed that idea. After seeing before and after pics of Latisse users online I was blown away by the improvement experienced in only a few months! I decided I HAD to try it and started on May 6th applying it once a day, every day since.

As of yesterday, 111 days (1 day shy of 16w) after first trying Latisse and when I snapped the two bottom pics... BAM! Eyelashes galore :) The results are better than I could have ever hoped for!

Pics included To show my results- the two pics were taken on May 5th, 2016 below two on August 25th, 2016- a BIG thank you to Dr. Emer for being apart of this transformation!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer is amazing! I couldn't ask for a more caring cosmetic dermatologist to help me realize my best ME!