Amazing Amazing Amazing! - Rhinoplasty Beverly Hills

I am so beyond happy that I found Dr. Pearson! He...

I am so beyond happy that I found Dr. Pearson! He has changed my life for the better. From the moment I had my consultation with him , I knew he would be the surgeon I chose to perform my rhinoplasty. He is not only amazing at what he does, but he has amazing bedside manners when it comes to his patients. Let me just say, when I was shopping around for a surgeon, Dr. Pearson was the only surgeon who sat down with me for over an hour and thoroughly went over everything and made sure I had every single one of my questions answered. All the other surgeons spent no more than 5-10 minutes with me and had me talking to the care coordinator most of the time!! Seeing how attentive and caring he is with his patients definitely reassured me that I had found the right surgeon. The following week after my surgery, he checked in with me every single day to see how I was doing. I appreciated that very much! I am now two weeks post-op and I feel and look amazing! I highly encourage making a consultation to see Dr. Pearson. You will not leave disappointed!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon