2nd Nose Job?? - Beverly Hills, CA

Hey, I'm a 30 yr old African American female. I...

Hey, I'm a 30 yr old African American female. I got my first job about 5 years ago. I went to a famous plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, Dr. Paul Nassif. Although, my surgery wasn't botched he didn't fixed the width which was my main concern. He did improve my breathing by fixing a deviated septum and my profile. From the side my nose looks fine but frim the front, to me, it's still too wide for my face. I'm going thru this process again. I would like to go to Dr. Nassif again but I can't afford to spend that type of money. A lotta people think plastic surgery is for those with low self esteem but you can only be real with yourself! Lol I know I have a big nose! It is what it is. I have attached one photo... What my nose looks like now (after my first surgery) and how it looks when I contour my nose with makeup; which is what I want the end result to be the next go round!

A couple of other pictures

Profile and front view

Pics

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nassif is an excellent doctor. However I wasn't pleased with my results, aestically.