Clear and Brilliant + Microneedling + Spot Venus Viva - Beverly Hills, CA

Ive been suffering from acne scars for several...

Ive been suffering from acne scars for several years, have had peels and some mild lasers but after a recent hormonal breakout and being tired of having to cover up my face with foundation I wanted a change. I found Dr Emer online and had a consult with him in which he suggested to combine several treatments : clear and brilliant for both acne breakouts and scars, microneedling for collagen production and using Venus viva on cheeks only (where my scars are the deepest), he also suggested PRP but that was a very big additional cost so I decided to just go with the first 3 and got 2 sessions of this 3 step combo 4 weeks apart. Unfortunately, results are far from satisfying, as you will see from the pictures there is no difference and maybe even slight deepening of some scars after the microneedling. I am sure this works for others but in my case it was useles.
I will likely either need many more sessions or a different treatment (he has suggested RF Intensif) but I guess considering the cost of treatment I was expecting at least a mild improvement in scars.
I still highly trust and recommend this doctor and my disappointment is it towards him rather towards the treatment which just wasn't the right one for me and I wish I could've known that before spending so much, hopefully I will find a more suitable approach!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

He is a wonderful and very attentive doctor, he cares about his patients and clearly loves his job. Always a pleasure to see him and despite being incredibly busy he still takes his time to answer your questions during the consultations and works SO much which I can only admire!