Laser to Downplay Sun Damage - Beverly Hills, CA

As a makeup artist, I'm always getting great...

As a makeup artist, I'm always getting great insights from the actresses I work on. After a few had mentioned loving Dr. M...I made an appointment. Just from the clean, oh-so-modern website I could tell the office was going to be on point. I wasn't disappointed. The sparkling white office and warm front desk team instantly made me feel I was in good hands. I always discuss price with a doctor's team before I book the appointment. Over the phone they gave me ballpark figures. Turns out the final price was smack dab within that range. Perfect! I had minimal wait and Dr. M was friendly but very 'let's get down to business', which I like. We discussed my sun damage and broken capillaries. He opted to use a different laser for each. He gave me insights into what to expect, result wise, as well as the down time estimates. You can tell they way the doctor looks and inspects the face that he's meticulous. Afterwards I was giving instructions on post care (no harsh cleansers, exfoliating or AHA's) and left with sunscreen applied to my freshly zapped face. The downtime was as to be expected and all went/looked great!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Moradzadeh. I've referred friends and starlets. All to a round of applause!