Love My 5mm PermaLip Implants Top and Bottom Dr James Pearson - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Pearson is a great Dr! I go into detail more...

Dr Pearson is a great Dr! I go into detail more below. He is attentive, empathetic, professional & thorough. I am on day 2 after my 5mm lip implants & so far so good! I am experiencing pain in the stitches in the center of my lips. A practice he doesn't usually employ but for whatever reason they weren't helping as much in the corners & he put these as an extra safety measure to avoid slippage or shifting of the implant.

Day 3 & left the house!

Today I went to get the extra stitches out of my bottom lip, they hurt a lot & all is better! I even went out to movie this evening. I had planned on not leaving the house for up to 7 days but I've just completed day 3! I've been eating lots of fresh pineapple which the dr recommended for the swelling. So far so good! Just some bruising & tightness but that's to be expected, still swollen of course, Im excited to see the final result!

Day 5 doing great

Swelling is going down significantly & bruising is fading too.

Exactly 2 weeks Update

I'm so happy! I can't believe in just 2 weeks they look so good! I only had a few minor issues which Dr Pearson dealt with immediately. My bottom lip shifted a bit but he put it in its place added a small suture it's seemed to settle in now. My lips are still super stiff & eating & drinking is sometimes a little messy hahaha but all in all very happy!

Replaced bottom implant

The bottom implant was too long & did not look right. Dr Pearson replaced the bottom with another 5mm implant but shorter in length. it's been 1 week & already looks way better!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

After finding Dr Pearson on this site and extensively researching him I had both a Skype and in person consultation with him. He was very kind, informative, he listened to my questions & answered them very thoroughly. I was out of the country when beginning this process & he stayed on Skype with me for atleast 45 minutes! I decided to go with him rather than another Dr I also consulted with. We had a nice rapport, he had several reviews with nice before & afters and I trusted him. Upon my return to the US I had my in person consultation and I was so impressed upon my entering his office in Beverly Hills he came from his office and greeted me at the desk very cheerfully and warmly (I've never had a Dr do that they always just have the receptionist do all the basics 1st) after paper work I met him again in the consultation room & we decided on 5 mm since I like a really full lip & he said my lips can handle it. DAY OF PROCEDURE: He was very sensitive to my anxiety, he even prescribed me valium to take before the procedure because I am extremely squeamish. This helped a lot, they checked on me several times to make sure the valium kicked in before beginning. I asked for a blanket which they found right away, an eye mask & I also brought my earbuds & listened to relaxing meditative music during the procedure. For me this was an incredible combination to block out what was going on. Dr Pearson would quickly give me more numbing meds if I felt anything at all. I got through the procedure very well which is saying a lot about the process, doing it the way I did made it a piece of cake.